What account types are there?
This is an account for private / non-commercial persons.
This account is for sole traders, freelancers, general partnerships (OHG) and partnerships under civil law (GbR).
Company / Business:
This account is for companies such as a GmbH, UG, KG and AG.
This account is for associations and non-profit organizations.
What types of transactions are there?
How do I send money?
After your account has been charged and at least one social media account has been added, you can choose your favorite post on the respective social media platform and write @influnate and the corresponding amount directly underneath and thus send a donation. Here you can find examples for Instagram, Reddit and Twitter:
Social media platform example /u/influnate 5€
Instagram & Twitter @influnate 5€
How can I receive money?
You’re able to receive money if you have a social media account on our supported platforms. If you don't have an Influnate account, we'll notify you with a comment that money has been sent to you and how you can receive it. As soon as you have created an Influnate account, the money you have received will be credited to your account immediately.
What is a virtual account (e-wallet)?
In cashless payment transactions, a virtual account corresponds to an electronic purse or wallet.
How many virtual accounts will I receive after registration?
After you've created a new account, you'll receive two new virtual accounts. You’ll get an account for the currency EURO (€) and Dollar ($).
How do I charge my account?
- Click on the "deposit" button.
- Choose a given amount or enter one yourself.
- Now choose your payment method or add a new one and finally confirm the deposit.
Which payment methods can I use to charge my account?
You have the possibility to charge your accounts with different payment methods. In the following table you can see the different currencies, payment methods and the respective fees:
Payment method Currency Fees Credit card EUR / USD - SEPA direct debit EUR 0,50 € will be charged once Bank transfer EUR / USD - KLARNA EUR -
How can I withdraw my money to my bank account?
To complete a withdrawal, you must first finish the KYC process!
- First you click on the button "Withdraw".
- Now enter an amount.
- Choose your bank account or add a new one and finally confirm the withdraw.
How do I add a new account?
- To add a new account, click on the large plus symbol.
- Now select the social media account you want to add.
- Log on to the platform and confirm the use with Influnate.
- You’re now ready! You’ve successfully connected your social media account and can now receive and send money on this platform.
How do I delete an account?
- Simply click on the cross in the upper right corner.
- Now you have to confirm that the account should be removed.
- You’re ready! Your account is now removed.
Why do I have to do a KYC process?
You have to verify yourself with the KYC process in order to be able to make withdrawals and protect us from money laundering.
What is a KYC process?
The term Know Your Customer (KYC) is used to describe a legitimacy check of certain new customers to prevent money laundering. Your personal documents are not stored on our servers, but on the servers of our 100% secure online bank Mangopay, which is authorized to do so.
Am I able to set additional security settings?
Yes, you are! With our 2 factor authentication, which you can activate in the security settings, you are able to decide whether you want to verify every transaction, every payout or both with a token from an external OTP (One time password) app.